Thursday, June 24, 2010

A love I may never know...


I've always envied butterflies, they are so free and beautiful. No I always envied anyone who wasn't me. I have always been the type to hide emotions from my family, I was always labeled the comedian. I would rather hide in my room and cry, rather then to tell what was wrong with me. I was never a sad child, I guess that's why whenever I am sad around my family they try their hardest to break me out of my funk. I recently had a bad break up with someone I thought I was going to be with for a long time. I am not hurt because of the break up, but by some of the evil things that were said to me. First off, let me say facebook is now a GOSSIP SITE. But anyways, after I said "its over" he had a fit. He started arguing with on fb(facebook) how mature ? right? He talked about our private business which almost brought me to tears. I have never had anyone DISRESPECT me in such a way. I was hurt +5 and also disgusted in this person I thought was a friend to me. I thought he really cared for me at least a little. The reason I bring this up because I think about my favorite Paramore song "Exception" and how I thought he was. I thought I had found love but it was just another weak imitation of it. Love a word I may never know the meaning to or how it feels. Love a four letter word so easy to write and read, but so difficult to define or say. Love a hopeless dream of happiness. Love a word people live and die for. L O V E is pointless to me. Nothing last forever especially not LOVE but HATE is always around. Love is like a first born beautiful in the beginning and new, but once the other baby comes it is soon forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment