Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On a Wednesday

So I am bored to pieces in my room (ughh). I have decided to stay in today because my feet are swollen and they hurt like heck! I have been trying to work out because I want to lose weight. I am a size 18 and I want to go down to a 14. I just want to tighten up and tone my body a little bit. I have no trouble dating or anything but just want to healthy. But can someone explain to me why is it so hard to lose weight??? I just want to scream at the thought of eating healthy!!! I mean I have no problem working out but vegetables are NOT my friend (lol). I have no clue how to even eat healthy, or what is consider a healthy meal. My mom is trying to lose weight too. It seems like once we are on the right path to success we take a wrong turn to Mc Donald's (lol). I will lose this weight! Like the puritan ethic say's "hard-work and self-discipline will get you into heaven" so I hope hard-work in self-discipline can get me into a size 14 (lol). thanks for reading ps. new pics and coming soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment