Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some Fashion, Hair, Games & more =]

-I promised that I would show some of my fashion sense an eczema skin products.

-If you have eczema please ask your doctor about Derma-Smoothe/FS

-The store that I purchase my jewelry from is Forever 21, Claire's, and Target

-The turtle is from my grandma's house

-If you have any fun games for the wii please leave comment and what you rate the game and also the name of the game

-Clothes will be coming SOON !

-Also thank you for reading and enjoy =]

Shoes

Cheetah Print Shoes from Forever 21

Photobucket

From Dr. Jay's

Photobucket

Jewelry

Grandma's Turtle lol

Photobucket

Feather Earrings from target

Photobucket


Eczema Skin Care Products

Dermaisl

Photobucket

Loprox Shampoo

Photobucket

T/Sal Shampoo/Skin wash

Photobucket

Derma-Smoothe/FS

Photobucket

Eucerin

Photobucket

Hair (it looks a mess but I wanted to show off my tail and streak I will have a better pic soon)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't know where to put this but my fav bow forever 21

Photobucket

Games

Photobucket

My babymama lol

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that turtle necklace will go great with those cheetah print shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks imma try that together =]

    ReplyDelete